Snowball Lighting realizes that problems arise from time to time. Whether the rare occurrence of a fixture not operating properly occurs or whether you may not need the particular items ordered, we want to make the potential return of those items as easy as possible. Please see the outline below listing our return policy and procedures:
30 Day Problem-Free Guarantee: If LED boards or power supplies are defective they will be replaced at no charge with the return shipping paid by Snowball Lighting (only within the 30 Day Problem Free Guarantee program). Guarantee void if modifications/repairs are performed by anyone except Snowball Lighting.
Snowball Lighting understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Most product problems can be resolved with a phone call to customer service. If customer service does not resolve the problem, a product exchange may be the solution. In the event customer service cannot correct the problem, you will need to obtain a valid Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Call Snowball Lighting’s Customer Service number who will help you find a product that will better suit your needs.
1. The return time period begins on the date the product(s) were shipped from Snowball Lighting’s distribution center.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
3. Shipping charges back to Snowball Lighting is the responsibility of the customer.
4. Have your invoice number available.
5. Call Snowball Lighting to receive your RGA number.
Tell us why you are returning the product. We may be able to suggest a different product that will better suit your needs. If you would like to exchange a product, any price difference will either be refunded or charged to your billing account.
1. Your returned package MUST contain ALL original material. This includes parts, components, instruction sheets and all original material.
2. Please do not write on the original manufacturers label or packaging.
3. Include a copy of your invoice and RGA number with the returned package.
4. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.We recommend using a carrier that has a reliable tracking system (e.g. Federal Express, Airborne Express, UPS).
1. A 25% restocking fee may apply if the product(s) are returned outside of the 30-Day Problem-free Guarantee.
2. With damaged product(s), we reserve the right to refuse shipment and/or charge a restocking fee.
3. A restocking fee will apply to all product(s) returned due to the customer's refusal to pay duties or taxes or the board is returned for reasons other than defects.
4. No returns will be accepted for credit or upgrade after the initial thirty-day period has expired.