THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Aside from the exceptions and limitations noted below, Snowball Lighting warrants that most of its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for: five (5) years or 50,000 hours for the LED Light Engines and electrical components. The exceptions are noted in the current Snowball Lighting catalog and within Snowball Lighting’s
Snowball Lighting warrants to the customer for resale only that Snowball Lighting’s products are free from defects in materials and workmanship. The obligation of Snowball Lighting under this warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement without charge, at the sole option of Snowball Lighting, of defective products at Snowball Lighting’s factory with a period of one year from the date of shipment of products and only after Snowball Lighting has issued a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) to customer for the products. This warranty does not apply to Snowball Lighting products which have been altered or repaired outside of Snowball Lighting’s factory or which have been subject to neglect, abuse, misuse or accident (including shipping damages).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SNOWBALL LIGHTING BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR IN TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) NOR FOR LOST PROFITS; NOR SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SNOWBALL LIGHTING FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OF THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY, USE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR MODIFICATION OF THE PRODUCTS, OR SUPPLY OR ANY REPLACEMENT PARTS THEREFORE, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ANY LIABILITY OR DEFAULT UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS, PARTS, OR SERVICE DELIVERED HEREUNDER WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, FAILURE OF OR DELAY IN DELIVERY, OR OTHERWISE.
The above conditions and warranty are subject to change without notice.
Either be refunded or charged to your billing account.
Products MUST be returned in resalable condition
1. Your returned package MUST contain ALL original material. This includes parts, components, instruction sheets and all original material.
2. Please do not write on the original manufacturers label or packaging.
3. Include a copy of your invoice and RGA number with the returned package.
4. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment.
To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
We recommend using a carrier that has a reliable tracking system (e.g. Federal Express, Airborne Express, UPS).
Restocking Fees and Rejected Returns
1. A 25% restocking fee may apply if the product(s) are returned outside of the 30-Day Problem-free Guarantee.
2. With damaged product(s), we reserve the right to refuse shipment and/or charge a restocking fee.
3. A restocking fee will apply to all product(s) returned due to the customer's refusal to pay duties or taxes or the board is returned for reasons other than defects.
4. No returns will be accepted for credit or upgrade after the initial thirty-day period has expired.